Friday, October 17, 2008

Recent published article and general update

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long since I posted a blog. Life has been quite hectic the past few months with moving into our new home. I have also had a flurry of writing and editing projects and have actually had to turn some down.

In September I had an article published in the fall 2008 edition of The Breakthrough Intercessor Magazine. The article is a first person account of how God led me to my own Internet prayer ministry on Myspace. They titled it Internet Intercessor. It is a print magazine, so you have to subscribe to read the article. Here is the website from which you can order it. http://www.intercessors.org/publications.php

I am still working with author Janice Bloom editing her children's book series. I am working on a couple of other book projects too, including my own book which I am writing with my husband on the subject of marriage. We haven't had much time to work on it since last spring, but I am trying to squeeze in a few hours each week.

I decided to delay writing my blog series on principles for effective prayer until January. I will try to get back to bringing over some pieces I posted last year on my two Myspace blogs. And I may even write some short new pieces if I have time. In the meantime, if you are new to my blog, hope you will review my previous postings.

Blessings to all,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment