Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Premio Dardos Award - Thank you Lillie

Lillie Amman of A Writer's Word,An Editor's Eye has honored me with the Premio Dardos Award. I am so honored! I humbly accept.

Premio Dardos means “prize darts” in Italian. It is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.


The rules are as follows.

First, accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and link to his/her blog.

Second pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


It's been a while since I had time to read blogs, so I am taking this opportunity to revisit some of my favorites and peruse some on my "read when I have time list." Some of the writers I am tagging are publishing veterans and some are novices testing their writing skills by blogging. Either way, they are worth noting with applause for being willing to share with all of us.

If you have previously received this award, it shows how much your blog deserves to be recognized. If some of the bloggers I’m honoring do not participate in memes and similar activities or if you aren’t comfortable acknowledging or passing it on, just ignore the award. However, please accept my appreciation for your great blog!

These are listed in alphabetical order by the blog's name

777 Peppermint Place by Linda Yezak

A musing Mom Speaks by Lara

Carla's Pathways - Journaling the Journy by Carla Gade

Chrissy Siggee by Chrissy Siggee (of course)

Heading Home by Lynn Mosher

Iona's blog by Iona Hoeppner

Janey's News by Janey Demeo

Joyful Scribe by Karlene Jacobson

My Walk of Faith by Diana DePriest

Not mine, but God's story by Tammy Rude

On The Write Track book reviews by Linda Schab

The Surrendered Scribe by Julie Arduini

Wordsculptures by Keith Wallis

Write By Faith by Thomas Smith

Writing with God's hope by Janet K. Brown

6 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    You've come up with a whole list of blogs new to me. Now I have to spend some time visiting and getting to know them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award - glad you enjoy your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the stopping by.

    It was sweet of you to include me in your list for the Premio Dardos Award. Thank you!!!


    In His Grace,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, Thank you so much for this award. I'm so honored and blessed. I deeply appreciate your generosity. Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tammy! I appreciate your kind words. And congrats on your on very deserving award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tammy for this award. I was surprised, then blessed. Your award came at a time I really needed the encouragement. I appreciate it.

    Blessings,
    Karlene
    http://www.joyfulscribe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete