Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Blog Carnival

Mary Moss of the blog Divinely Designed/ sent me an invitation to participate in "an Easter blog carnival" by Angela at Becoming Me Thru Him.blogspot.com linking several Easter blogs. I linked onto Angela's blog, but since I didn't get a chance to write a new Easter themed blog this year, I want to direct you to several I posted last year. The links are in my blog archives to the right side of my blog. The first is one posted in January 2008 that includes my original dramatic presentation on the testimony of Mary Magdalene. Then if you click on March, you will find two blogs entitled "Consider The Cross" and "Jesus The Ultimate Fall Guy." Feel free to comment on those blogs.

If you have a post about the true meaning of Easter or want to read some really inspirational blogs, please visit Becoming Me Thru Him.blogspot.com to share in the fun.

Happy Easter everyone. HE IS RISEN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting Becoming Me and posting about Easter and the blog event. I will take some time to look through your older posts. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete